The call for models is open. Do you have great ink and an impactful spiritual story to go along with it? If so, please review the rules and submit your application below.
• If you live local to Chattanooga, if selected, we will partner you with a photographer during the month of February.
If you do not live local, if selected, you are required to partner with a photographer of your choosing to photograph your tattoo. You will be required to submit a minimum of 3 possible images for use in the show. The curators of the show will select the final image. Your images must be sent to the curators on or before April 14, 2017. You will also be required to submit a headshot, in addition to your ink.
• If accepted, you agree to write and submit your faith/spiritual story to the curators on or before March 20, 2017.
• You do not need to be Christian, but you do need to have a spiritual connection to your ink. We welcome all spiritual walks to this show, with current models who are Wican, Jewish, Atheist, Buddhist and more.
• If you are able, you are asked to attend the opening night show on Saturday, May 13, 2017 in Chattanooga. This is not required, but highly suggested.
• Previous Faithmarks models (Chapter 1 & 2) are not eligible to apply.
• By submitting your tattoo and story for consideration, you are authorizing Faithmarks and St Marks Church to use your image (both tattoo and headshot) and story in advertising, social media and publicity if needed.
If this all sounds good to you, submit your ink and story below!